This simple tool allows you to observe the result of sorting integers using three different
sorting algorithms: bubble sort, selection sort, and insertion sort.
- Enter the numbers you want sorted in the form.
- Enter only whole numbers separated by one or more blanks.
- You can enter as many numbers as you like but the output will look the best
with less then 30 numbers.
- Click "Sort".
- Use the "Pick random" button if you want some random numbers generated.
- The results will appear in a popup window.